One of America's most historic city, Boston, continues to see its real estate flourish in today's market. Boston, home to students and professional alike sees a combination of young and older homebuyers. This city never fails to prosper as it is a key innovator in numerous fields including finance, technology, and medical.
Although "The Beantown" has one of the highest costs of living expenses in the country, it still ranks high on world livability ranking. The high costs may cause caution to some, but it many don't realize the great investment opportunity the city of Boston presents. Our agents at The Charles Realty have come up with some reasons to invest in Boston, take a look at the list:
- #10 for predicted housing market in 2014.
- #6 healthiest market at a Market Health Index of 7.43.
- #1 metro area where renters should buy.
- #1 coziest city in America.
- #1 smartest city in America.
With Boston's high rankings, "The Town" also provides additional statistics and reasons to invest in Boston including:
- Universities and hospitals provide as stable influx.
- Boston vacancy rate is hovering near or under 3%.
- 3.6% capitalization rate.
- Boston rents in 2013 increased 5.5%.
Invest in Boston real estate before it's too late! For more information on why you should invest in Boston, feel free to message us on Facebook or contact us at 617-236-0353.